People under 18 years old will not be admitted to the venue.
* Visitors under 20 years old, regardless of their country of origin, will not be served alcohol in accordance with Japanese law.
* Each time alcohol is sold or when using the smoking area, we will check the wristbands given to visitors over 20 years old at the time of admission.
* If the above wristband cannot be confirmed, alcohol sales and use of the smoking area will not be permitted.
* The venue, organizers and artists will not be held responsible for any customer who has purchased alcohol and provides alcohol to others.
* If any of the following is found, you will be prohibited from entering the venue and will be forced to leave the venue area. The organizer will report the matter to the police if necessary. In such cases, no refund of the ticket price will be made.
The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of the following.
(1) In the event that a person under 20 years old is found to be under the influence of alcohol or smoking in the venue.
(2) When a person under 20 years old is found to be under the influence of alcohol or smoking at the time of admission or re-entry.
(iii) When a customer wearing a wristband given to customers 20 years old or older transfers alcohol or cigarettes to a person under 20 years old.
(iv) When a customer under 20 years old is found to be wearing a wristband given to a customer over 20 years old due to fraudulent acts such as forgery of identification or transfer of the wristband.
* In this case, the customer who transferred the wristband will also be forced to leave the venue.
5) Other cases in which a violation of the law is discovered or the organizer deems it inappropriate or dangerous.
* The venue, organizers, and artists will not be held responsible for any problems caused by underage drinking or smoking while visiting or leaving the venue.
Please confirm the date, time, and seat type before purchasing tickets.
No changes or cancellations will be allowed after tickets have been ordered. Please be sure to confirm the number of tickets purchased on the spot.
When ordering tickets, please make sure to order in the name of the person who will be attending the event.
Each person may purchase up to 8 tickets.
Please note that those under the age of 18 will not be admitted to the venue.
Ticket prices are non-refundable.
We will not be responsible for any problems with tickets purchased through resale.
Tickets will not be refunded in the event of performer changes or cancellations. Please understand this in advance.
Except in the case of cancellation or postponement of the performance, tickets will not be refunded in the event that you decide not to attend the performance due to personal illness or new coronavirus infection.
Electronic tickets can only be issued via smartphone. Please note that each person must use one smartphone.
The name of the purchaser will be printed on the ticket, and only the purchaser and his/her companion will be admitted to the venue.
Please note that you may be asked to show your photo ID at the door.
ID will be required for the sale of alcoholic beverages on the day of the event.
Please follow the instructions of the staff after the show for safety reasons.
Valid photo ID:
Driver’s license / Passport / Employee ID (with photo) / Student ID (with photo) / My number card (notification card is not acceptable) / Basic resident registration card (with photo) / Credit card (with photo) / Residence card (alien registration card) / Disability certificate (with photo)
If you do not have one of the above ID cards, please bring at least two of the following documents.
Health insurance card / employee ID card / student ID card / basic resident registration card / credit card / cash card / resident card / pension notebook / disability notebook / rehabilitation notebook